Deutsche Windtechnik is one of independently operating manufacturers - leading companies which provide maintenance services for wind turbines. As a recognised specialist company, we offer a wide range of services related to their maintenance, operation and optimisation. These involve all activities aimed at maintaining fascinating devices such as wind turbines in the perfect working order.
We are now looking for an OHS specialist to support our Polish branch. The work is to be performed in the following areas: Poznan/Koszalin/Słupsk. The occupational health and safety specialist will report directly to the International QSE Manager.
- Inspection of office premises, warehouses, construction sites and service workshops (50%)
- Cooperation with the international OHSE team
- Implementation of legal requirements and OHS strategies for Safety and Health Protection Programmes at national level
- Preparation of the documentation related to environmental-social sustainability- Risk assessment, Objectives of OHSE, Action plans for emergency situations
- Ensuring the effective implementation of OHSE systems and procedures in the workplace
- Supervision of the work completed by contractors/subcontractors, also mobilisation/demobilisation, work acceptance and audits
- Provision of the OHSE training
- Analysis, expert support and assistance in investigating accidents, incidents and emergency situations as well as root cause analysis
- Preparation of violation reports, daily/weekly reports and audits including follow-up inspections
- Carrying out site visits, inspections and audits
- Preparation of training materials related to safety
- Bachelor's degree in OHS or Engineering
- Several years of professional experience in the OHSE industry and in an international company, e.g. construction industry, wind energy industry
- Proficient command of German or English
- Driving licence - category B
- Knowledge of OHSE standards, best practices, concepts, processes and procedures
- Experience in managing contractor/subcontractor maintenance, including mobilisation/demobilisation, pre-qualification requirements and work acceptance
- Experience in the assessment of workplace hazards/analyses/solution finding, risk assessment, accident investigation, root cause analysis
- Experience in developing/implementing processes and procedures as well as overall OHSE strategies and performance of inspections and audits
The following experience will be welcome:
- Experience as the Lead auditor/Internal auditor for ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 standards will be an additional asset
Das bieten wir
- Demanding and interesting challenges, many opportunities for development and dynamic work environment
- Possibility to take the leadership role and actively support the further development of a given area
- Attractive salary conditions and coverage of expenses
- Comprehensive and individualised training programme to ensure the best possible start
- Work in a highly motivated team, short decision-making path
Have we sparked your interest?
If so, we would like to get to know you!