Major Components Manager
The Major Components Manager will take total responsibility and ownership, ensuring that the Operations strategy is executed for their Region. Reporting to the Head of Operational Excellence, the Major Components Manager will play a key role in ensuring the effective and professional running of major component exchanges at all times. Ensuring effective relationships and communications with all customers and expectations with all stakeholders across the business including the wider Deutsche Windtechnik team are vital.
Duties and responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities of the role are:
- Ensure Health & Safety is the number one priority.
- Embed the company’s vision, mission and values.
- The Major Components Manager will take total responsibility and ownership to play a key role in ensuring the effective and professional planning and execution of all major component exchanges across the UK.
- Build, own and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them, understanding their needs and identifying where we can deliver value.
- Proactively seek out further major component opportunities with customers to support the internal growth strategy.
- Ensure effective communications with all customers and all stakeholders across the business, to guarantee high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Be accountable and drive optimum service delivery to ensure work is performed in line with financial goals.
- Maintain the major components job overview, prioritising work, identifying required resources, communicating regularly with Finance and escalating issues.
- Prepare and lead customer meetings with regards to specific major component jobs.
- Ensure the effective operational management and development of your team that will result in improved teamwork, collaboration and motivation.
- Drive operational efficiency and service.
- Set, drive and deliver goals and objectives to promote shared consciousness.
- Mentor and coach the team to promote best practice, drive continuous improvement and change management.
- Ensure legal compliance is consistently met with all safety, health, environmental and quality issues.
- Manage and review third party performance and pricing.
- Support Authorising Engineers with preparation of CDM paperwork
- Raise, highlight and drive any opportunities ensuring they are communicated immediately for escalation to the risk and opportunity matrix.
• Related experience required
• Ability to coach and influence others
• Ability to communicate with all levels in the company
• Experience in customer liaison and customer service
• Proficiency in IT
• Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressure.
- Strong customer relationship skills with an ability to drive growth and new business
- Teamwork, collaboration and willingness to take over responsibility independently
- Proven business capability with strong financial and commercial skills
- A pragmatic approach to solve problems
- High level of integrity
- Be self-confident and possess strong leadership skills
- Resilience, resourcefulness and ability to influence at all levels
Das bieten wir
• Private Pension
• Health Insurance
• Company events
• Challenging and interesting tasks with good development opportunities in a dynamic business environment
• A comprehensive and individual training for the best possible start
Have we sparked your interest?
If so, we would like to get to know you!
Apply online at: https://www.deutsche-windtechnik.com/jobs
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we are unable to get in contact with all applicants. If you have not heard from us within three weeks of applying, please assume that your application has not been successful.