Deutsche Windtechnik is one of independently operating manufacturers - leading companies which provide maintenance services for wind turbines. As a recognised specialist company, we offer a wide range of services related to their maintenance, operation and optimisation. These involve all activities aimed at maintaining fascinating devices such as wind turbines in the perfect working order.
We are now looking for a Dispatcher to support our Polish branch.
- Ensuring technical availability of wind turbines
- Disposition of maintenance/repair of failures
- Scheduling main component replacements
- Monitoring and adherence to all maintenance intervals
- Economical scheduling of service vehicles
- Prepare purchase orders for all maintenance operations
- Managing information in databases (turbines, orders)
- Personal supervision of service technicians
- Participation in on-call duty
- Bachelor's degree, preferably technical or economic
- Experience in operations
- Good technical knowledge and problem solving orientation
- Good knowledge in performing calculations and strong economic knowledge
- Ability to work in a team, ability to work under time pressure
- Independent and systematic way of working
- Proficient command of German or English - a prerequisite
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office
- Driving licence - category B
Das bieten wir
- Demanding and interesting challenges, many opportunities for development and dynamic work environment
- Attractive salary conditions and coverage of expenses
- Comprehensive and individualised training programme to ensure the best possible start
- Work in a highly motivated team, short decision-making path
Have we sparked your interest?
If so, we would like to get to know you!