Client Manager (m/f) France
Deutsche Windtechnik, with its headquarters in Osnabrück and further locations and service stations in Germany and other European countries, is one of the leading service providers in the wind energy sector. As a renowned specialist, we offer comprehensive services concerning the maintenance, repair and optimisation of wind turbines.
For our French operation, we are currently looking to hire a full-time:
Client Manager (m/f)
- Client care with the aim of ensuring a high level of client satisfaction
- Handle all client requirements (questions regarding the contract, inquiries, complaints) during the term of the service contract in close cooperation with the relevant specialist departments
- Coordinate the handling of complex inquiries and complaints
- Take a proactive approach to client care and sales activities
- Lead negotiations to secure, extend or upgrade contracts
- Review contracts and conduct risk assessments of commercial and legal aspects
- Participate in the establishment and further development as well as the long-term maintenance of an internal knowledge circuit to ensure uniform contract management
- Administrative implementation of new contracts in coordination with the sales department
- Develop standards and document processes in contract management
- Conduct regular analysis of facility performance data and represent client interests in relation to operational services
- Produce a monthly status report and monitor availabilities
- Determine key figures and develop improvement measures
- Produce decision templates, reports and analyses
- Commission, plan and supervise appraisals that are contractually agreed, including deadline management, communication and correspondence with service providers and clients
- Completed university studies with a technical or business specialisation; alternatively comparable knowledge and skills acquired through successfully completed vocational training
- Professional experience in the field of renewable energies / wind energy
- Knowledge of project management as well as excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Independent way of acting, planning and organisational ability as well as assertiveness
- Independent working style characterised by commitment and a solution and team-oriented way of thinking and working
- Strong negotiation skills and assertiveness, coupled with a high level of communicative and intercultural competence
- Willingness to travel
- Negotiating experience
- Ability to prioritise
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Rotorsoft
- Fluency in French and English, German to business level would be desirable
- Driving licence class B (formerly 3)
Das bieten wir
- Challenging and interesting tasks with good development opportunities in a dynamic business environment
- Performance-related remuneration and subsidies for pensions and capital-forming payments
- Comprehensive and individual training for the best possible start
- A corporate culture in which it is fun to bring strength and initiative to an interesting and forward-looking industry
- A motivated, successful team with short decision-making processes
- We also offer bicycle leasing, company fitness, car pool insurance, employee discounts, company events and much more.
Have we sparked your interest?
For your application at Deutsche Windtechnik you can use our application platform. You can access it via the "Apply now" button. Here you can enter your data quickly and easily and upload your application documents. Please have your cover letter, curriculum vitae and other attachments ready for the application process.
If you have any questions regarding the advertised position, please contact Stefanie Ballmann on +49 541 38 05 38 119.
We look forward to getting to know you.
Deutsche Windtechnik X-Service GmbH
Mrs Stefanie Ballmann
49086 Osnabrück, Germany
(If you have any problems with the online form, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com)