Deutsche Windtechnik Co. Ltd. with office in Datong District, Taipei is an independent service provider for offshore wind farm, executing maintenance, repairs and inspections on all assets of an offshore wind farm, including the Transition Pieces and Substations.
To support our Project Team in Taiwan, we are looking for a Project Manager as soon as possible.
- Independent management of orders and projects in the field of operations and maintenance of offshore wind farms, taking into account cost, quality and milestone requirements
- Budget responsibility within the assigned projects
- Leading the project team as well as defining, planning, implementing and controlling work packages in coordination with the relevant departments
- Coordination and management of internal interfaces as well as clients and third parties
- Creating plans and tracking of project schedules, project budgets and staffing requirements
- Reporting of the project progress and results to clients and internal higher management
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and acquisition of additional orders as well as increase of after sales business in assigned projects
- Defining operational procedures and project relevant activities on the site in close coordination with the site managers
- Suitable university degree and first working experience in a similar role, wind industry experiences or at least technical experiences are an advantage
- Practical experiences in project management are an advantage
- Excellent English skills in written and spoken, add. Mandarin skills preferred
- Assertiveness, self-assured appearance, structured and self-organized working style
- Customer-oriented and general technical affinity necessary
- Good communication, teamwork spirit and social competences
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Driver license and readiness to travel
We offer ...
- Fair Salary and additional health insurance
- Working in green energy industry with young and dynamic team in an international company
- Short decision paths
- Flexibly working hours
- Nice office directly at MRT Station Datong
- Varied Team events
Are you interested?
Please use our online platform for your application or send an email incl. CV and cover letter only in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any question, please contact me: Jennifer Meins / Mobile: +886 965 355 252
We are looking forward to meet you in the near future.