Management Assistant Sales (Junior)
Deutsche Windtechnik is one of independently operating manufacturers - leading companies which provide maintenance services for wind turbines. As a recognised specialist company, we offer a wide range of services related to their maintenance, operation and optimisation. These involve all activities aimed at maintaining fascinating devices such as wind turbines in the perfect working order.
We are now looking for an Management Assistant Sales to support our Polish branch.
- Coordination and organization of operational matters
- Responsible participation in projects as well as taking over own projects
- Preparation of statistics, reports and presentations
- Preparing internal and external information materials and coordinating the creation of an internal employee newspaper
- Scheduling and monitoring appointments
- Scheduling meetings and preparing protocol
- Correspondence with clients and correspondence with external service providers
- Supporting the contract management department in maintaining and updating data
- Preparing information for monthly reports
- Travel management, expense reporting
- Preparation of offers and maintenance contracts in cooperation with the relevant departments
- Market analysis and observation
- Bachelor's degree, preferably technical or economic
- Economical way of thinking
- Ability to work in a team, ability to work under time pressure, communication and organizational skills
- Independent and systematic way of working
- Customer-oriented way of thinking
- Proficient command of German or English - a prerequisite
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office
- Driving licence - category B
- Persons with no experience in the profession and not related to the industry are just as welcome as experienced persons
Das bieten wir
- Demanding and interesting challenges, many opportunities for development and dynamic work environment
- Attractive salary conditions and coverage of expenses
- Comprehensive and individualised training programme to ensure the best possible start
- Work in a highly motivated team, short decision-making path
Have we sparked your interest?
If so, we would like to get to know you!