Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung
Position Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Houston HQ
Date Revised: March 7th , 2022
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: CEO
SCHEDULE: Working hours are typically 8am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday with occasional work in the evenings or on weekends as needed to support with events or time-sensitive projects
DEUTSCHE WINDTECHNIK CULTURE:
At Deutsche Windtechnik, what sets us apart is our intense focus on our customer, employees and culture. Our Mission is to be the most trusted O&M partner to wind farm owners while our Vision is to empower the Americas’ achievement of 100% renewable energy, one wind turbine at a time. How to we accomplish this? By building a team and a culture with the core values that are Transparent, Innovative, Guiding (advisor and partner), Efficient (cost conscious) and Rapid (agile and bold).
· Positive, can-do attitude
· Excellent attention to detail, stellar organizational skills, and a sense of personal responsibility for the quality of your work
· Excellent written and oral English language skills and ability to communicate clearly with team members and external audience such as board members, investors and clients
· Other relevant language skills such as Spanish, French, Portuguese or German preferred
· Creative, reliable, and a quick learner
· Strong understanding of the wind energy market or a willingness to learn
· Excellent at proactive time management and event planning
· Adept at research and fact finding
· Stellar problem solver
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, bend and sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee will need to be comfortable working with a computer for extended periods.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS:
· Support leading the executive team by preparing agendas, following up on action items, supporting on specific assigned projects, and planning and coordinating leadership and mgmt. team events such as meetings and offsite workshops
· Manage calendar/resources effectively by devoting time strategically to what matters the most and eliminate any conflicts
· Plan travel and complete travel cost reporting
· Communicate clearly and successfully with employees, board members, investors and other stakeholders both in writing and verbally
· Manage heavy influx of email and filter for items that need leadership attention; respond directly to items that can be addressed and eliminate items that are not important
· Send thank you notes and birthday cards
· Prepare presentations, agendas and other materials for meetings
· Manage social media presence
· Own internal company communications via video, email and newsletter
· Support the Human Resources team on employee retention initiatives, events and special projects as assigned
· Manage expense approvals, time off requests and time entries (as needed) for executive team payroll
· Ensure new leadership team members are onboarded successfully
· Prepare board decision proposals and protocols
· Manage all board documentation for company register
· Manage and research special projects associated with the leadership team as assigned
· Other tasks as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent years of work experience preferred
· Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position in business
EQUIPMENT, MACHINES, TOOLS USED:
Scanner, printer, cell phone, copier, laptop
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Duties are performed in a climate-controlled office environment, or at trade shows or client events. Work will be occasionally be required in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment or outdoors at wind farm sites.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee filling this position. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by management. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this job description. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Deutsche Windtechnik is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination.
Humble, United States