Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung
Deutsche Windtechnik is Germany’s largest Independent Service Provider, offering a comprehensive service package for Wind Turbine Generators (WTG) from one single source. With more than 5,200 WTGs under contract and more than 1,500 employees operating in several European countries, Deutsche Windtechnik sets the bar for Independent Service Provider services.
What makes us stand out from other service companies? We offer everything from A to Z and match that with a passion for all technical services related to wind power. The objective of our engineers and technicians is to individually increase efficiency and to keep availability high at all times. It is our objective to achieve the best-possible technical operation for our client’s systems and in turn offer cost-effective solutions.
We do everything possible to keep the wind turbines up and running and improve their performance, for the long term.
Deutsche Windtechnik is in its third year of operations in the United States, and is headquartered just outside Houston, TX. As the largest and most reputable independent service provider in Germany, it is our objective to transfer and improve the same level of quality, safety, efficiency and customer service to the US market. Deutsche Windtechnik aims to become the strongest independent service provider in the US within the next 5 years, and you can be part of this success!
Position Title: Site Coordinator
Turbines: Mitsubishi 1000A
Reports To: Site Manager
SCHEDULE: Typically from 7am- 4:30pm, Monday through Friday, some weekends and non-standard shift work may occasionally be needed. Usually 40 hours/week with 30 minutes lunch break unless arrangements have been agreed to by the employer and the employee. 15% Travel required.
Site Coordinator will provide support to the Site Manager and other team members of regional offices. The successful candidate will handle a broad range of activities including but not limited to: checking in and out parts and tooling, ensuring accurate inventories, calendaring, supporting travel, managing high-priority workflows and approvals, processing expense reporting, organizing meeting notes and other due diligence information and assigned duties. You will have the ability to manage and proactively build relationships across the wind industry.
DEUTSCHE WINDTECHNIK CULTURE:
At Deutsche Windtechnik, what sets us apart is our intense focus on our customer, employees and culture. Our Mission is to be the most trusted O&M partner to wind farm owners while our Vision is to empower the Americas’ achievement of 100% renewable energy, one wind turbine at a time. How to we accomplish this? By building a team and a culture with the core values that are Transparent, Innovative, Guiding (advisor and partner), Efficient (cost conscious) and Rapid (agile and bold).
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to understand and follow customary instructions in order to perform the essential functions of the position in a satisfactory manner.
· Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision, given proper instructions.
PHYSICAL DEMAND CLASSIFICATION:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, and bend. The employee must be capable of lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds. Must be able to pass a physical exam and drug/alcohol screening.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS:
· Handle all administrative matters for site manager and team members, including but not limited to checking in and out parts and tooling, coordinating events, scheduling meetings, overseeing all travel arrangements.
· Assist with logistical needs in regards to regional tooling and spare parts movements
· Assist technicians with all service orders, timesheets, and expenses
· Anticipate needs of the Site Manager and provide support as appropriate
· Compile weekly functional area reporting data
· Manage weekly, monthly and quarterly team meetings
· Check daily service orders, reports, and timesheets for accuracy
· Utilize and leverage technology in order to perform responsibilities, including a commitment to maintaining electronic records and other digital mediums
· Assist in all areas of site operations
· Comply with internal policies and procedures and customer site rules
· Organize and track all inventory for the wind farm
· Interact positively and professionally with external and internal teams
· Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE and Skills:
· High School Graduate / GED
· Associate Degree preferred
· 1+ years’ experience supporting wind farm
· Excellent time management and problem-solving skills with significant experience proactively and effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously
· Strong sense of urgency
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to work independently
· Proven track record of being calm and focused under pressure, maintaining professional interactions with associates at all levels and establishing rapport quickly
· Discretion when working with sensitive company and personal information
· Self-directed, reliable, and independent when necessary to complete projects with limited supervision
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize time sensitive and competing issues
· Flexibility to be available during atypical hours if a high-priority event arises
· Proficiency in MS Office and operation of office equipment
· Professional, positive, and efficient
EQUIPMENT, MACHINES, TOOLS USED:
Proficiency in MS Office applications, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and operation of office equipment (computers, tablets, cell phone, copier, etc.)
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee can be exposed to risks of electrical hazards. The employee is occasionally exposed to hazardous chemicals. The noise level in the work environment can be loud at times.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee filling this position. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by management. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this job description. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Deutsche Windtechnik is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination.
Whenever employees are working, operating DWT supplied vehicles, on DWT premises, or are conducting DWT related work off-site, they are prohibited from:
Through UnitedHealthcare, UMR and HealthSCOPE Benefits creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Deutsche Windtechnik.
To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/
Calumet, United States