Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung
Deutsche Windtechnik is Germany’s largest Independent Service Provider, offering a comprehensive service package for Wind Turbine Generators (WTG) from one single source.
What makes us stand out from other service companies? We offer everything from A to Z and match that with a passion for all technical services related to wind power. The objective of our engineers and technicians is to individually increase efficiency and to keep availability high at all times. It is our objective to achieve the best-possible technical operation for our client’s systems and in turn offer cost-effective solutions.
We do everything possible to keep the wind turbines up and running and improve their performance, for the long term.
Position Title: Recruiter
Location : Humble, TX or Remote
Date Revised: May 3, 2022
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Recruiting Manager
Typically from 8am – 5pm, Monday through Friday; working hours are flexible according to the needs of the employee.
DEUTSCHE WINDTECHNIK CULTURE: At Deutsche-Windtechnik what sets us apart is our intense focus on our customer, employees and culture. Our Mission is To be the most trusted O&M partner to wind farm owners while Our Vision is to empower the Americas‘ achievement of 100% renewable energy, one wind turbine at a time. How to we accomplish this? By Building a team and a culture with the core values that are Transparent, Innovative, Guide (advisor and partner), Efficient (cost conscious) and Rapid (agile and bold).
· Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
· Write routine reports and correspondence.
· Understand and follow customary instructions in order to perform the essential functions of the position in a satisfactory manner.
· Read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
· Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Work with minimal supervision, given proper instructions.
PHYSICAL DEMAND CLASSIFICATION:
While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, bend and sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must be capable of lifting and/or moving up to 25 lbs.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS:
· Communicate regularly with stakeholders across the company to identify and understand new job openings
· Source qualified candidates and initiate contact with referrals to fill open positions
· Accurately represent the company and our opportunities to candidates; stay informed of policy or benefits changes which may impact details of the job offer
· Support internal coordination of screening; including conducting a pre-screening call, and scheduling interviews with hiring managers
· Maintain accurate records in company ATS
· Extend offers and support with post-hire information, including working with the onboarding specialist
· Ensure close communication with HR and other team members, departments and the training coordinator, onboarding specialist to ensure successful transfer of necessary information for employee onboarding
· Compile regular recruiting data/reports
· Other tasks as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of work experience
· Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in similar position in the US
EQUIPMENT, MACHINES, TOOLS USED:
Scanner, Printer, Cell Phone, Copier, Laptop
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Home office environment, occasionally Houston HQ, or external recruiting events
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee filling this position. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by management. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this job description. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Deutsche Windtechnik is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination.
Whenever employees are working, operating DWT supplied vehicles, on DWT premises, or are conducting DWT related work off-site, they are prohibited from:
Humble, United States