Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung
Position Title: Executive Assistance
Location: Houston HQ or San Angelo
Date Revised: Feb. 26, 2022
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Director of O&M
SCHEDULE: Working hours are 8am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday with possibly working outside working hours as needed
DEUTSCHE WINDTECHNIK CULTURE:
At Deutsche Windtechnik, what sets us apart is our intense focus on our customer, employees and culture. Our Mission is to be the most trusted O&M partner to wind farm owners while our Vision is to empower the Americas’ achievement of 100% renewable energy, one wind turbine at a time. How to we accomplish this? By building a team and a culture with the core values that are Transparent, Innovative, Guiding (advisor and partner), Efficient (cost conscious) and Rapid (agile and bold).
· Positive, can-do attitude
· Excellent attention to detail and a sense of personal responsibility for the quality of your work
· Can read and interpret documents such as client contracts, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals
· Strong communicator with ability to write clear and coherent reports, invoices, business plans, and professional internal and client-oriented correspondence
· Understands and can follow oral and written instructions in order to perform the essential functions of the position in a satisfactory manner
· Capable of dealing with problems involving several variables in non-standardized and fast-paced situations
· Drives projects forward with minimal supervision, given proper instructions
· Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, bend and sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee will need to be comfortable working with a computer for extended periods.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS:
· Own and oversee client contracts for the O&M and transactional work groups and be the focal point for all contract-related questions
· Ensure compliance and engage on-site audits of DWT programs and policies regarding safety, quality, and documentation practices
· Liaise with site managers for daily, weekly, and monthly client reports and internal reports
· Own and manage project performance evaluation (5 star KPIs)
· Monitor site spending and revenue margins
· Act as customer point of contact for contractual questions
· Accountable for accurate invoicing according to contractually agreed rates in scope and additional services
· Calculate bonuses and liquidated damages as needed
· Manage pre-existing condition notifications and claim process from a commercial aspect
· Support Site and Regional Operations Management in commercial management of their projects
· Train new Operations Managers in all in/external site reporting and P&L acumen
· Manage claims
· Calculate indexation for all client agreements
· Address action items identified in client Net Promoter Surveys
· Verify availability calculations and ensure carve outs are addressed
· Drive and inspire continuous improvement with the aim of lowering the cost of energy
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Legal or commercial background required coupled with operational experience
· Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position in business
EQUIPMENT, MACHINES, TOOLS USED:
Microsoft Office applications, (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) and operation of office equipment (computers, tablets, cell phone, copier, etc.)
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Duties are typically performed in a climate-controlled office environment with occasional visits by car to worksites to participate in visit(s) or client meetings.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee filling this position. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by management. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this job description. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Deutsche Windtechnik is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination.
Whenever employees are working, operating DWT supplied vehicles, on DWT premises, or are conducting DWT related work off-site, they are prohibited from:
Humble, United States