Windturbine service technician (f/m/d) Enercon ®
Deutsche Windtechnik B.V. has been providing inspection and maintenance services for offshore and onshore wind farms since 2015. In this way, we actively contribute to a sustainable society and a stable energy supply for everyone. We are a technical company with attention for the people who make the work a success. The majority of our clients operate larger types of Vestas®, Senvion® and Enercon® turbines. We have two service stations in the Netherlands, in Kruiningen and in IJmuiden. Our head office is located in Utrecht.
We are looking to expand our team with windturbine service technicians with Enercon ® turbine experience. In this job your responsible for inspection, maintenance and repair of Enercon ® wind turbines at several windparks.
The wind turbine technician will be responsible for the routine preventative maintenance on wind turbine, mechanical, electrical, gearbox, hydraulic and converter systems. You will assist in unscheduled maintenance, troubleshooting and carry out retrofits along with emergency breakdown and major component exchanges.
We are committed to exchange and cooperation within the entire Deutsche Windtechnik group of companies. Working with international colleagues, across borders and across cultures is a plus in our company.
As a wind turbine technician, you are responsible for the following:
- The provision of preventative and corrective maintenance on wind turbines as per Deutsche Windtechnik instructions.
- Work in a team of technicians ensuring all health and safety procedures is followed.
- Replacement of major turbine components e.g., generators and gearboxes.
- Troubleshoot on mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical systems.
- Assist in all areas of site operations, inspections, root cause analyses, failure diagnostics.
- Establish and maintain general safety from the system.
- Completion of all relevant paperwork, including work order cards, checklists, and work permits.
- Report all works as per Deutsche Windtechnik procedures and report all incidents and occurrences as per Deutsche Windtechnik company Health and Safety policy.
- Take part in an on-call cover on weekends and holidays.
- Comply with customer site rules.
- You have a relevant Mid-level electrical education (MBO 3 or 4 diploma, or equivalent in work experience).
- Ideally three years of electrical and preferable with mechanical and or hydraulic, experience in an industrial environment e.g., wind farms, power stations, industrial process plant or similar heavy engineering maintenance environments.
- Converter experience is an advantage.
- You have demonstrable experience with low and high voltage and completed the course NEN3140 and NEN 3180.
- You have a good command of the English language in word and writing.
- You are aware of the importance of safety, health, and the environment in all your work.
- You have a valid driving license.
- You have experience of working with laptop and MS software.
- Ability to work at heights and confined spaces.
- You have a practical and solution-oriented mentality to get the job done.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel and work at various times and places.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are a real team player and like to work together with other colleagues within the team.
We offer ...
- An annual contract with the prospect of permanent employment.
- A good salary and secondary employment conditions including 25 vacation and 13 ADV days, and pension.
- Further education and training to reach higher and broader competence levels.
- The opportunity to contribute to a sustainable, growing, and international company.
Interested in this vacancy? Then apply directly via the button: "Apply now" and upload your CV and motivation letter. Then we would like to meet you!
We only process applications from candidates who have a work and residence permit to work and stay in the Netherlands.