We look forward to receiving your application
The QHSE Administrator will provide support to the QHSE functions of the business. You will assist by providing affective support to the QHSE team, ensuring data is collated, recorded and processes efficiently, to ensure that the business has access to data and documentation in a timely manner.
Deutsche Windtechnik Ltd
The Cornerstone Building
60 South Gyle Crescent
Edinburgh EH12 9EB
Duties and responsibilities
· Can enter and retrieve electronic data accurately (required).
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (required).
· Ability to perform under pressure, maintain confidentiality and prioritise workload with excellent time management skills.
· Have a good attention to detail.
We offer ...
• A varied position in a dynamic company environment with many possibilities for personal and professional development
• Enjoyment at work in an interesting and forward-looking industry
• Incentives, like for example company events
• Private Pension
• Health Insurance
Have we sparked your interest?
If so, we would like to get to know you!
Apply online at: https://www.deutsche-windtechnik.com/jobs
Or send a copy of your CV to: Careerfirstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we are unable to get in contact with all applicants. If you have not heard from us within three weeks of applying, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Field of activity