Deutsche Windtechnik Co. Ltd. with office in Datong District, Taipei is an independent service provider for offshore wind farm, executing maintenance, repairs and inspections on all assets of an offshore wind farm, including the Transition Pieces and Substations.
To support our operational team in Taiwan, we are looking for an Operations Engineer.
- The regulations of switching operations in the internal and external networks (66kV and 161 kV) of the wind farm
- Leading the high voltage and extra high voltage switching operations via phone / radio
- Advising the switching operating personnel (SOP) in regards to the switching schedule
- Preparation, checking and approval of switching protocols and LOTO procedure of 66kV/161KV system.
- Investigating abnormalities as second level support
- Advising special service teams for each particular purpose
- Remote troubleshooting of faults
- Using SCADA system to analyze the data/error/fault message (Root Cause Analysis)
- Qualified electrical qualification with switching authorization 66kV/161kV
- Experience in the area of control center
- Technical understanding in the field of power engineering and grid management
- Experience in management of troubleshooting of faults.
- Experience of Substation SCADA systems.
- Ability to write HV switching procedure and LOTO procedure.
- University degree in electrical engineering and working experience in a similar role, wind industry experiences are an advantage
- Excellent English skills in written and spoken
- Good communication and teamwork spirit
- Driver license and readiness to travel
We offer ...
On Top Offering
- Fair Salary and additional health insurance
- Working in green energy industry
- Young and dynamic team in an international company
- Short decision paths
- Varied Team events
Are you interested?
Please use our online platform for your application or send an email incl. CV and cover letter only in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any question, please contact me: Jennifer Meins / Mobile: +886 965 355 252
We are looking forward to meet you in the near future.