Deutsche Windtechnik Co. Ltd. with office in Datong District, Taipei is an independent service provider for on- & offshore wind farm, executing maintenance, repairs and inspections on all assets of an on- & offshore wind farm, including the Transition Pieces and Substations.
Deutsche Windtechnik looking for new technical staff, starting 2022 to work on various projects site, mainly at the west coast of Taiwan.
- Maintenance of onshore and offshore wind turbines, offshore turbine foundations, substations and other related power generation system.
- Execution of maintenance and repair measures on electronic system, hydraulic systems and mechanical engineering components in the field of controlling technology and under related regulation.
- Completion of all relevant paperwork, including work orders, checklists, service reports, etc.
- Qualified certificates, trainings or academic degrees of electrical, power, automation engineering or SCADA system
- Taiwanese certification of skill test of level A, B or C on electrical or power engineering
- Preferred existing working experience in wind energy industry
- Alternatively, working experience in the field of electrical, power, automation engineering, air conditioning or SCADA system
- Ability to work in heights and good physical fitness; seaworthiness would be good
- Drivers’ license for general light passenger vehicle
- Fluent Mandarin and good English skills are mandatory
- Independent, structured and results-oriented working style
- High flexibility and willing to travel and to work in a team
We offer ...
On Top Offering
- A varied position in a dynamic company environment with many possibilities for personal and professional development
- Fair Salary and additional health insurance
- Working in green energy industry
- Young and dynamic team in a growing international company
- Short decision paths
Are you interested?
Please use our online platform for your application:
Or send an email incl. CV and cover letter and your expectation in regards to your salary in English and Mandarin to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your job application in the near future.