We look forward to receiving your application
Deutsche Windtechnik is the largest independent service provider in the field of wind turbine maintenance in Europe. We provide inspection and maintenance services to onshore and offshore wind farms of various brands in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany, among others. We are known to our customers for our high involvement, internal training, independence and transparency, which results in a high quality of our service.
To continue to serve our growing customer base, Deutsche Windtechnik is opening a new service location in IJmuiden in the Netherlands, in addition to the service location in Kruiningen (Zeeland) and the office in Utrecht. We are now looking for service technicians at the IJmuiden site with knowledge of and years of experience with Vestas® technology. You will mainly work in the west of the Netherlands (North and South Holland), close to customers, both at sea and on land. You will also work in other regions of the Netherlands, at sea or in neighboring countries.
As a Service Technician you work - at the top of the turbine gondola - on the regularly occurring preventive maintenance of the turbines, for the mechanical, electrical and hydraulic system as well as for the gearboxes. In addition, you take care of incidental maintenance together with your fellow service technicians and a Lead technician, you help with malfunctions and you support the exchange of main components (gearboxes, generators, etc.). We expect a proactive attitude from you to further develop the team and improve our services.
We set high quality requirements for personal safety. That is why we expect you to consciously think about safety, health, well-being, environment and quality. Based on your knowledge and experience with wind turbines from different brands, you go to our training center in Germany for a training period. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIUvAwSQiW8
The responsibilities and tasks include general and specific activities:
• Performing preventive and corrective maintenance;
• Performing all mechanical, hydraulic and electrical work for maintenance, repairs or replacement of parts;
• Troubleshoot and perform error analyzes for complicated mechanical, hydraulic or electrical problems with wind turbines;
• Performing the tasks according to agreements within the specified time and according to the specified quality requirements;
• In collaboration with the technical department, further investigation of malfunctions and the development of sustainable efficient solutions (root cause analysis);
• Performing diagnostic electrical analyzes;
• Documenting and administering the work using the automated and prescribed reporting procedures.
• Complying with all manuals, work instructions, processes and procedures in the workplace at the Wind Farm.
Have we sparked your interest?
If so, we would like to get to know you!
For your application at Deutsche Windtechnik we provide you with our application platform.
Here you can enter your data and upload your application files quickly and straightforwardly. You reach the online application form by clicking on the button “Apply Now”. For the application process please keep the following documents ready: Motivational letter, CV and further documents.
Candidates from Belgium (Flanders) are cordially invited to apply. We can only employ new colleagues with work and residence permit for the European Union.
We are looking forward to your application and wish you lots of success!
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we are unable to get in contact with all applicants. If you have not heard from us within three weeks of applying, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Field of activity
Technican (field service)
North West Netherlands